Day two of Vacation Bible School focused on the “belt of truth” and the “breastplate of righteousness.” We enacted the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego being thrown into Nebuchadnezzar’s fiery furnace from Daniel 3; we created breastplates out of grocery sacks; and we ran relay races in oversized pants (underscoring the usefulness of belts). Pictured here are some of our youngest during snack time. A great day was had by all! For Day 1 news, read this post.
- VBS Day 5: every kid was "knighted" and inducted into "God's Army" during the closing ceremonies. What a great week! 1 year ago
- VBS Day 4: created "swords of the spirit," sang some great songs, and had a terrific time all the way around! 1 year ago
- VBS Day 3: made "feet fitted for gospel readiness" and "shields of faith." Good snacks, too! 1 year ago
- VBS Day 2: made "breastplates of righteousness" in art and had relay races with oversized pants that didn't come with "belts of truth." Fun! 1 year ago
- First day of Vacation Bible School went great! Come check it out! 1 year ago